Again, I find myself dreaming of high speed stuff to pop and bang about. I particularly enjoyed popping this balloon with a little bit of water in it. Stay tuned, I have on order some calcium carbide. When it reacts with water it produces acetylene gas and will add a little fire to the project.
- Want 15% off a pixel2? Promo code: B-SO1UK7C2B0ZLNOBT5DATFCY 1 year ago
- @fishbonzgrill I love the Shrimp skewers, it's perfect if your not that hungry! 1 year ago
- Yongnuo YN685 Review and Comparison to the Canon 600ex-rt youtu.be/ihG2bSPTa8c via @YouTube 2 years ago
- Photography Books I recommend jimconnerphoto.com/2017/for-photo… 2 years ago
- Wedding Photo Equipment -What I Bring jimconnerphoto.com/2017/for-photo… 2 years ago